* 9 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.
¡öASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
¡öDigi Power, Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU
¡öSupports Dual Channel DDR3 2100(OC)
¡öSupports AMD Quad CrossFireX? and CrossFireX?
¡ö2 x USB 3.0, 5 x SATA3, 1 x eSATA3
¡öSupports XFast USB, XFast LAN Technologies
¡öSupports On/Off Play Technology, Graphical UEFI BIOS, AXTU, APP Charger, SmartView, Turbo UCC
¡ö7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection, supports THX TruStudio?
¡öFree Bundle : CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite
- Support for Socket AM3+ processors
- Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom? II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors
- Supports 8-Core CPU
- Supports UCC feature (Unlock CPU Core)
- Digi Power Design
- 4 + 1 Power Phase Design
- Supports CPU up to 140W
- Supports AMD's Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
- FSB 2400 MHz (4.8 GT/s)
- Supports Untied Overclocking Technology
- Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
- Northbridge: AMD 970
- Southbridge: AMD SB950
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology
- 4 x DDR3 DIMM slots
- Supports DDR3 2100(OC)/1866*/1800*/1600*/1333/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB**
*1866/1800/1600MHz memory speed is supported depend on the AM3/AM3+ CPU you adopt. For detail CPU specification, please refer AMD official website.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support
- CPU, VCCM, NB, SB Voltage Multi-adjustment
Audio, Video and Networking
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray audio support
- Supports THX TruStudio?
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Realtek RTL8111E
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports LAN Cable Detection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
Expansion / Connectivity
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (PCIE2 @ x16 mode; PCIE4 @ x4 mode)
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots
- 2 x PCI slots
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX? and CrossFireX?
- 5 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports by Etron EJ168A, support USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- 5 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- 1 x IR header
- 1 x CIR header
- 1 x COM port header
- 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header
- 1 x Power LED header
- CPU/Chassis/Power FAN connector
- 24 pin ATX power connector
- 8 pin 12V power connector
- Front panel audio connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port
- 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x eSATA3 Connector
- 2 x Ready-to-Use USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jack: Side Speaker / Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Other Features / Miscellaneous
- ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU)
- ASRock Instant Boot
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast USB
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock On/Off Play Technology
- Hybrid Booster:
- CPU Frequency Stepless Control
- ASRock U-COP
- Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.)
- Turbo UCC
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, AMD OverDrive? Utility, AMD Fusion, AMD Fusion Media Explorer, ASRock Software Suite (CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite - OEM)
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- CPU Temperature Sensing
- Chassis Temperature Sensing
- CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan
- CPU/Chassis Fan Multi-Speed Control
- Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.6-in, 30.5 cm x 21.8 cm
- All Solid Capacitor design (100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors)
- FCC, CE, WHQL
- ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Return & Exchange:
14 Days - Exchange Only If Opened
Manufacturing Defect Exchange:
Product Rating: Total Review(s): 1
Not good - 02/20/2015 18:39:26
Rating: [1 of 5 Stars!]
Strength: This motherboard performs well, just like any other medium class motherboard that I have seen until now. It has all the features that it promises, but the "XFast LAN" is not actually that fast. I find it slower than other motherboards.
Weakness: This motherboard failed after about a month of usage. I built my computer and a month later, when I tried to turn it on, the screen stayed blank and nothing happened.
Summary: I think that this was a big waste of money, because for $114.99 I was expecting better performance out of a motherboard.
Vendor Review Reply
Reply to the customer review.
Displaying 1 to 1 (of 1 reviews)
This product is available in limited quantities. Please check item availability under the stock level tab.
Order Online and Pick Up In-Store
This product is available to order online but must be picked up in-store.